Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween with my monsters!!!

My 3 monsters! Brandon decided to be a warewolf, Im surprised he didn't scare the little ones. Nicholas loved Brandon's costume. Nicholas was the cutest littlest Bear and Brooklyn was a butterfly princess. Halloween was fun this year for Nicholas especially once he realized what he was actually getting. Candy are you kidding me he was so excited! Brooklyn suprised us all and sleep through most of trick or treating. If you knew her you would understand why. The girl gives us a challenge whenever she can, and we still feel incredibly blessed to have her! The love you have for your children in amazing!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I first glanced at that picture, I flipped seeing that wolf thing! I'm glad you told us it was Brandon! That explains why Nicholas looks so happy! Very cute costumes (ok, a little scary too). Glad the kiddos had fun. I love Halloween!

S